Interview Exchange:

I am looking for authors and bloggers who are interested in doing an interview and/or blog exchange. I interview you, you interview me. However, if you do not have a blog but would still like an interview, just let me know and I'm sure I can accommodate you.

If you’re interested, Tweet me, Facebook me, or email me at info.daveler@gmail.com. Tell me a little bit about yourself—what kind of stuff you write, what you’ve published, what you’re working on—so I can tailor the questions to you. You should inform me of anything you would want me to ask about.

Please include a head shot and a short bio of what you would want new readers to know. (This may or may not be different.) Head shots are preferable, but I will accept cover art as well. If you do not wish to include either, please let me know. Please sign your email the exact way you would like your name posted. (I will copy and paste.)

I am also interested in having guest bloggers, so if you have an interesting blog post, email me with a subject of "Guest on Your Blog." You are welcome to have included it elsewhere, as long as you hold the copyright. These I will be more particular about, and won’t post anything with poor formatting (no paragraphs), extensive grammatical errors, or don't hit the spot with me.

I post on Fridays and Mondays and will put your interview in the first available slot.

TO RECEIVE AN INTERVIEW:

-Send an email inquiry to info.daveler@gmail.com with the subject line "Interview Exchange."

-In the body of the email, include some things you would like me to know about you so I can better tailor the questions personally.

-If you are able to interview me, include questions for me.

-I will then send you your interview questions within the next few days.

-I post Mondays and Fridays. I will publish your interview in the next available slot after it is returned to me.

-Put your name as exactly you want advertised at the top of the email.

-Please include a short bio for new readers, any links you wish included, and either a head shot (preferable) or cover art.

Popular Posts